Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Picture...

... is worth a thousand words!



















I’m sure right now only one word comes to mind:

Alcoholic.


I assure you I am not an alcoholic. Seriously. I’m not just in denial either; I promise. My wife and kids can vouch for me.

I am not an alcoholic. I am, however, cheap.

The beer was on sale, and since I rarely buy beer, I thought it would be prudent to take advantage of the sale, so I bought two twelve packs.

What? You can stockpile canned goods and breakfast cereals, but you can’t stockpile beer?


Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is perfect actually, because Shane drinks this brand also. Although he drinks the green bottle version. So, you guys can have some beers while us girls go shopping for crafty things! But you'll have to control yourselves since you'll have five kids to watch :)

The Father knows best. said...

Since I'm bringing more kids, Shane will have to bring more beer.